Be Part of BENEFIT’s Growing Team!
Currently Opened Positions
At the heart of BENEFIT’s success story is the contribution of its highly qualified staff – majority of whom are Bahraini. Once again, highlighting the triumph of the company’s Bahrainisation policies and the world class talent available amongst young Bahrainis.
- Job Purpose:
The Learning and Development personnel assesses property-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
As learning and development personnel, you will be responsible for identifying training and development needs within the organization. You will work closely with business managers and human resources (HR) departments to design and implement training and development programmes.This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance. In addition, this position evaluates effectiveness through performance metrics. Ensures alignment with strategic business objectives and maintain high quality standards in instructional design.
1. Identify training needs, recommending and implementing solutions, and evaluating and measuring effectiveness.
2. Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for training and development programs.
3. Lead the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy ensuring strategic alignment of training and development with business goals.
4. Collaborate with team members and business manager to understand their needs related to training and development by proactively interfacing with key stakeholders in order to understand, recommend and deploy effective solutions.
5. Conduct assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps and recommend training and development to drive individual and company-wide capability and performance improvement.
6. Partner with HR and department heads to recommend and develop employee engagement programs and activities that enhance employment experience.
7. Design and develop programs and curriculum, partner with internal subject matter experts and/or external vendors to achieve defined training, learning and development objectives.
8. Establish and maintain individual and organizational performance evaluation methods for training content, delivery, activities, engagement, and outcomes. Utilize metrics to validate knowledge transfer and return on investment.
CV Submission Form
Submit your CV using the form below.