Be Part of BENEFIT’s Growing Team!
Currently Opened Positions
At the heart of BENEFIT’s success story is the contribution of its highly qualified staff – majority of whom are Bahraini. Once again, highlighting the triumph of the company’s Bahrainisation policies and the world class talent available amongst young Bahrainis.
- Bachelors in Business or IT
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar fields
- Manage, maintain, and build strong mutually beneficial relationship and communication with BCTS clients, CBB, vendors, and other strategic partners in BCTS and E-cheques services. Customer Relationship
- Enhance BCTS and E-cheque services business scope, value proposition, and volumes utilization.
- Manage and supervise day to day operational functions of the Payment Services department.
- Work closely with the Head of Payment Service on the strategy implementation and business as usual initiatives.
- The Assistant Manager shall act as an intermediary layer between the Head of the Department and the team in relation to support or guidance needed.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address members and major stakeholders needs.
- Remain up to date with latest international trends in payments, bill presentment and payment services, fast and instant payments, open banking trends, Fintech technologies and business cases through research and reading articles, reports, or white papers published.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years working experience in relevant field (AML, Compliance, Financial Crime)
- Professional qualification such as ACAMS, ICA Diploma
- Job Duties:
- Act as the Deputy MLRO and assist in providing the requested information to the relevant authorities.
- Assist in performing compliance tests to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Follow-up with relevant departments to ensure timely responses to Regulatory correspondent and requirements.
- Reviewing clients’ KYC documents in accordance with internal policies.
- Assisting supervisor on various projects undertaken by Compliance department.
- Regular Monitoring of updates on CBB rulebooks.
- Supervision of controls to ensure that money laundering risks are taken into account in our day-to-day operation.
- Assist in performing gap analyses to identify systems and processes that must be updated.
- Support the Compliance/MLRO in audit missions and/or inspection reports including follow up, ensuring corrective actions taken and closure of recommendation.
- Assist in preparing compliance and MLRO reports for Regulator, Management and the Board.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Law/ Law with business preferably or equivalent.
- Previous work experience of at least 2 years in the Banking or Corporate industry.
- Proficiency bilingual skills in English and Arabic.
- Job Duties:
- Ability to review and negotiate contracts.
- Identify legal risks and provide legal solutions.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate laws and procedures.
- Provide professional legal advice on legal and compliance issues.
- Coordinate legal matters with the management and various departments.
- Coordinate with external law firms.
CV Submission Form
Submit your CV using the form below.